4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?! 4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?!

I came fro tits n didnt notv get hardly any titss unSuBScRIBEd

Girl Gamers Girl Gamers

Very nice. And yea the quality of animation has definently improved like you said but the last once still looked really nice too. Good job.

The Reward The Reward

ohh I remember seeing this before! It's totally wonderful!! Great job!

Girl Gamer Girl Gamer

First off, I absolutely loved the animation and art style! Super cute! And secondly, I completely agree with you.

IMO, boys who kiss the ass of "girl gamers" as just as bad as them. The proper response to any gender focused "girl gamer" should be to either ignore them or tell them to shut the fuck up. Also any girl who refers to themselves as "girl gamer" needs to stop because the term alone is proof that one is gender focused.

Hardcore Gamer! Hardcore Gamer!

@ Jip-hop-feminst-nazi-butthurt-baby, no one said the analog stick LOOKED like a penis. It's just tender like one. True facts; I read about it online. Also this was high class fucking cinema so I don't see why you're complaining.

Gurl Gamers Gurl Gamers

OH GOD

KILL IT WITH FIRE. KILL IT WITH FUCKING FIRE.

Seriously speaking though, the term "Girl gamer" is a joke. And any girl who calls themselves that is just ASKING to not be taken seriously or to be respected in anyway.

I will tell you one thing, there ARE guys who kiss up to the girl gamers because they're just "OH MAI GOD TITS HOLDING A GAME CONTROLLAR" and flirt with them or treat them overly nice. And they're just as annoying.

FAUX - trailer FAUX - trailer

For what it is...

It's pretty decent. But honestly though... it really doesn't capture me. I sort of got bored pretty early on. It's probably the lack of animation. I mean there's some there but...not much.

Swimmin with the Sharks Swimmin with the Sharks

Woo

The sex sounds distubred me :'c

Girlchan Contest!! Girlchan Contest!!

Yeah, 11ilovecats11 is right

When I went on the girlchan site, computer said it blocked a virus from it.

Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix